Friday 20 September 2013

My Favourite Room Items


Hi guys! A few months ago, I posted a Room Tour which was quite popular. So today I want to show you five of my favourite room items!

Though you might not recognize it at once, the first item is already shown on the picture above. It's my IKEA PS MASKROS pendant lamp. I love this thing. I already expressed my love for it in my Room Tour post, but once isn't enough. It's the eyecatcher of the room. It creates flower shapes on my walls. It's amazing, breathtaking and I'm a little over exaggerating, but that's just how much I love this lamp.


The second item is, obviously, my piano. My piano skills are getting better and better and I'm sure it'll take just a few more months until I'm the next Mozart. No, I'm kidding, I will never be as good as Mozart, but I'm enjoying it a lot ^.^

The third item, is my rubber ducky collection. Call me immature, but I am actually proud of my collection. I remember buying every single rubber ducky I came across. My obsession with rubber duckies is over now and I think it'll take a while before I buy another rubber ducky again.

The fourth item is actually a new addition to my room, because it's been there for about three weeks. I bought it in a Dutch themepark called the Efteling (if you're ever in the Netherlands, you should go there!) and it's simple, but cute. I really like butterflies, so I had to buy it when I saw it.

The fifth item is even newer. It's my grandparents' old record player. Though I don't have many records yet, I already adore this thing. Music sounds so much more vintage and the record player gives it this warm sound, that you don't have when you play music from an Ipod.

These were five favourite items in my room. If you could make a list of five favourite items in your room, what would it look like? Leave it in the comments!

Have a nice day!
XXX ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment