Tuesday 10 September 2013

Autumn wishlist

Hi guys! I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a while, but I had a very bad case of bloggers block. My inspiration was gone and I had no idea what to write about. But I'm back now! Officially it's still summer, but with all the rain that's happening over here, it feels a lot like autumn, which means.. I HAVE A NEW EXCUSE TO GO SHOPPING! So, it's time for a new wishlist ^.^



























I NEED a polka dot cardigan this autumn. But I haven't found one that I loved yet. I'm looking for something that looks like the one shown in the picture, but a little fluffier, if that makes sense :') If you know what I mean and you've seen one somewhere, please tell me in the comments!

I've always loved the idea of having an old record player and being able to enjoy old records, so you could understand how happy I was when my grandparents gave me their old one! I've already listened to the old Grease record my mom listened to when she was my age and I love it! I can't wait to go to second hand stores and buy some other records.

A Sherlock coat. Do I need to say more? SHERLOCK.

Yes, I already own a onesie, but one can never have enough onesies, right? Especially when they have polka dots on them and are inspired by Minnie Mouse.

I never really liked Dr. Martens shoes. I kind of hated them and thought they were far too manly and big. But recently my style has changed a bit and I've started to really like them. Especially the Dr. Martens shoes with flowers. Just a shame they're so expensive..

Did you know that I've done figure skating for a few years? So, of course I love the skater skirt! And yet, I still don't own any skater skirts. Need to change that soon. I'd love to pair them with some mickey mouse tights. I saw Little Mixes Jade Thirlwall wearing these and they're the cutest things ever!

And now I just need a job so I can afford all of this :'). What are some of the musthaves on your autumn wishlist? Tell me in the comments!


Have a nice day!
XXX 

1 comment:

  1. I know a few places where they are looking for employees?
    Because they all love me, all want me, but don't get me :3
    I'm wanted. . .


    ReplyDelete