Friday 27 September 2013

Inspirational Post | Pastel Hair

Secretly I've always loved pastel coloured hair. It makes me think of fairies or mermaids and I really like the way it looks. This summer, I dipdyed my hair pink, which I loved, but I don't think I could ever muster up the courage to go through the whole bleaching/dyeing process. And I don't think I could get away with pink/lilac/turquoise hair. But fortunately there are people who look great with it, so that I can look at their pictures and share them with you!


And now I really want pink or lilac hair. Looking at all of these pictures might not be such a good idea after all :')

Edit: I was playing around a bit with Photoshop and I figured out how to change hair colours, so of course I tried pastel hair! This is the result:

I don't really think I could pull it off, but it's funny to know what I'd look like.
What do you think of pastel hair? Would you ever dye your hair such a crazy colour?

Have a nice day! XXX :)

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love pastel purple hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe if I graduate? ^^ That would be brilliant.

    Okay maybe not...

    ReplyDelete