Saturday 28 September 2013

How to live a healthy life?

That's just something I've been thinking about for the past few days, considering I was sick two weeks ago and I'm feeling poorly AGAIN. I'm literally getting sick of being sick so often! I know my immune system is quite weak due to anxiety issues and stress, but there's gotta be something I can do to make it better! So here's what I want to do:

Exercise 
I don't exercise at all, so I need to get off my lazy bum and start getting fit and healthy. I've already started doing yoga for flexibility, but I might also start doing some power yoga.



Change my diet
I'll eat anything with sugar. Which is actually really, really bad, so I want to start eating more fruits & veggies instead of all those sugary sweets.


Drink more water instead of soda
I drink a lot of diet coke and ice tea, and I hardly ever drink plain water. So I want to start drinking at least 4 glasses of water a day. It might not seem that much, but going from none to 4 is quite a big step :b


Sleep more
I never get enough sleep. I'm always tired, but still I go to bed far too late and my alarm goes off far too early. Need to change that.


How do you stay healthy? Feel free to share your health secrets with me in the comments ^.^

Have a nice day!
XXX :)

1 comment:

  1. I like water. I drink about 5 liters of water every day and sodas and sugary stuffs are my enemies. I keep a distance from them. Nice article, Vera. I bet lots of people will get inspiration to have healthy life after reading this article.

    Regards,
    Lucas Moore
    Mangosteen Juice

    ReplyDelete