Tuesday 16 July 2013

My Summer Bucketlist


Hi guys! Today I want to show you this years summer bucketlist. This is actually the first bucketlist I've ever made, and I was quite proud of the result. I don't want to waste this summer, so I've written down 20 things I HAVE to do before it's over. 

  1. Make a dreamcatcher, just because they're cute.
  2. Meet new people, because meeting new people is always fun.
  3. Get really tan, no explanation needed :p
  4. Play 'On My Own' on piano. It's my favourite song, so I should know how to play it.
  5. Do something I wouldn't normally do. Sometimes you need to get out of your comfort zone.
  6. Blog a lot.
  7. Make a collage door. I've already started doing this, but I want my door to be completely full.
  8. Dipdye my hair a crazy colour. Done!
  9. Upload a cover on Youtube. Done! It's on my Youtube channel, if you're curious ;)
  10. Overcome anxiety. The past half year has been full of anxiety and I'm fed up with it. I've gotten over it before (always in the summer vacation) so I hope that will happen this time, too.
  11. Get a hamster. I don't know where it's coming from, but I suddenly really want to buy a hamster. And call him Harry the Brave Hamster. Now I only need to convince my parents that I can actually take care of it too, considering I can't even take care of plants..
  12. Say "YES" to everything for a day. I think it would be funny.
  13. Read at least 5 different books. I always read a lot, but somehow I stopped doing that. So now I want to start reading again.
  14. Sew a dress. 
  15. Have a spa day with friends. Face masks, food and magazines. Sounds great!
  16. Reach 3000 pageviews. Yesterday I reached 2000 pageviews and I would be so happy if I could reach 3000 by the end of this summer!
  17. Have a food fight. 
  18. Start running. Being the lzay kind of person I am, I never exercise. But I should, to stay healthy. So that's why.
  19. Play messy Twister. Paint everywhere!
  20. Watch the sunset from a beautiful place, because that's a thing you just have to do when it's summer.
Thanks for reading! Do you have anything that you just HAVE to do this summer? Leave it in the comments!

Have a nice day ;)

XX Bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment