Sunday 14 July 2013

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24HR Cream Gel Shadow


Hi guys! Today I want to share a beautiful product with you all! I know I'm a bit late with this product, but I wanted to show it anyways. I've seen lots of beautybloggers rave about it, but somehow, I was never convinced to buy it. I always thought I wasn't actually going to use it and it is a bit pricey after all. But I was wrong! I use this product all the time now, as an inner corner highlight, as a base under my eyeshadow or when I don't feel like putting a lot on my eyes.


I bought mine in 45 Infinite White, because I was looking for something that would make bright eyeshadows look even brighter. And this is perfect! I'm so glad that I finally bought it, because I can't imagine a life without it anymore.



The texture is amazing, the color is extremely pigmented, it stays put for a very long time (I wouldn't say 24 hours, but it still stays on for a long time without creasing) and you only need a little bit to cover your whole eyelid.


If you're looking for a beautiful inner corner highlight or a good base under bright shadows, this is the product for you! I'm definitely going to continue using it on an everyday basis. I hope this review was useful for you and I hope you enjoyed reading it!

Have a nice day! Bye ^.^ XX

No comments:

Post a Comment