Thursday 6 June 2013

The Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty TAG

I'm feeling a bit uninspired today, but I do feel like blogging, so I decided to pick out a fun tag to share with you guys! Several beauty gurus have done this tag, so I don't really know who came up with the idea. Though I don't consider myself a beauty guru, I do love beauty so I thought this would be a fun thing to do!

 1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?

My most inexpensive beauty item is probably nailpolish. I think my most expensive is my Urban Decay NAKED palette, which I boughton the boat from France to England. I think I paid 34 pounds for it, but believe me, it was worth it! ^.^



2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
I love/hate my black pen eyeliner from Maybelline, because I love winged eyeliner. Sometimes I just can't get the wings even and I feel like throwing my eyeliner out the window.

3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
 I think my Cranberry Joy body butter from The Body Shop. It has a really sweet smell and it looks kinda delicious too


4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
Powder. I never use it. I do own a few powders, but I always forget about them. I don't really need them too so I guess that's why.

5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?

A bold lipstick always gives me a lot of self confidence, though I almost never wear it in places where a lot of people know me (school etc.).


6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
I love guys with an amazing sense of humour. And I have a bit of a thing for guys who wear nerd glasses occasionally.
 
7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
Oooh tough question. Beauty related, MAC brushes, because I'm very curious about their quality and I just want to try them out. Non-beauty related, a new laptop. My old laptop is slowly falling apart so I kind of need a new one :p

Sooo, this is the end of this tag, If you're going to do this tag too, please leave a link in the comments, because I'd love to read them!

Bye! XX <3

No comments:

Post a Comment