Tuesday 4 June 2013

Summer favourites: Bourjois Rouge Edition Shine


Yes guys, it's almost summertime! Though the weather in the Netherlands isn't always that great, the clouds have finally disappeared and the sun is shining at it's brightest, which makes me very happy ^.^ To really get into the summer mood, I'm introducing a few blogposts with my summer favourites: products that I use and love for summer!

My first summer favourite is a lipstick by Bourjois. It's number 21, Rouge making of, from the Bourjois Rouge Edition Shine collection. I bought this lipstick a few weeks ago, and I've been wearing it very often ever since. First of all, the lipstick looks supercute. I think it's one of my prettiest lipsticks and the bright colours look so summery!



The colour is quite hard to describe. I think a perfect description would be pink-coral-reddish. I wouldn't wear it if you have yellow teeth, as the lipstick has a bit of an orange undertone. What I love about this lipstick, is that it is bright, but not too bright. It's a very wearable colour. It is a balmstick, which means that it feels nice on the lips, and it hydrates them too. The colour stays pretty long, I wore the lipstick on a school day of 5 hours, and I only had to reapply after eating something.


VoilĂ , my face with the lipstick :p Aaah I just love this lipstick! I definitely want to pick up some more colours from this collection. In the Netherlands, they cost 12,99 but I'm not sure how much they are abroad. Well, I hope you're feeling a bit more summery after reading this summer favourite :) Next up: foundation!

Bye! XX <3

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HiVera! This one is my favourite shade of Bourjois shine edition! They are so creamy and dreamy ;)I've made a post about them as well if you want to have a look http://www.mode-lily.com/2013/09/Bourjois-Rouge-Shine-Edition-Lipsticks.html

    Good work on your blog by the way!

    Dash xx

    ReplyDelete