Tuesday 21 January 2014

Meet Fred!


Say hi to Fred! I called him Fred because, well, I like giving inanimate objects names. I've wanted to buy a good camera for about three years, but since I've only recently gotten a job, now I could finally afford one!


Deciding which camera I wanted to get was quite difficult, because I have a limited knowledge of the technical aspects of a DSLR camera. After reading lots of reviews and watching photos and videos made with several cameras, I decided to get the Canon EOS 600D. And I couldn't be happier. These are some photos that I've made to test it out.


I'm superexcited to discover all of the new options I have with this camera. The video quality is amazing too ^.^ I'll probably upload a video soon so you guys can see it :)

Have a nice day ^.^



2 comments:

  1. Hi Fred!
    I really like you. Why don't you come over once because I just decided to kidnap you. And never ever bring you back.
    Let's meet as soon as possible!

    Love, Ilse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I just talked to Fred, and though he'd be very pleased to meet you, he isn't sure about the whole kidnapping thing ;)

      XX

      Delete