Wednesday 4 December 2013

Lush Christmas Lip Products


Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way to Lush! On a recent school trip to the Hague, we went to Lush and I bought these amazing products ^.^


Both of these products taste like Coca Cola, which is amazing because you don't have to worry about getting gross lipscrub in your mouth. There are also teeny tiny (eatable) hearts in the lipscrub. It makes my lips supersoft, even in this cold, horrible weather. The liptint is an orange-red colour and I think it looks really christmas-y. The only thing I don't really likeabout it, is the package. I can barely open it and when I manage to, I can't apply it real quick because I need a brush, otherwise my fingers will be red for the rest of the day (I've had that experience). It does stay on for a really long time, so that makes up for it. Oh and in the last photo it looks as if I have a really bad moustache. Guess I didn't realize Movember was over :').

I think these christmas products would make perfect gifts and I think the lipcolour would look really festive on anyone!

Have a nice day!
XXX :)


No comments:

Post a Comment