Monday 30 December 2013

Last Year


It's almost 2014, so it's time to reflect on some things that have happened in 2013.
To be honest, this year wasn't a very good one for me. I got ill a lot (this is the first time this year that I've gone three weeks without getting ill) and I was feeling terribly unhappy for half a year due to panic attacks and such horrible things. BUT since December things have been looking up for me! I recently found out that I have asthma. I know that's not something to be happy about, but at least now I know why I got sick so much! My immune system was so weak because my body was constantly fighting to breathe. Not anymore! I can finally breathe properly and I have so much more energy now. And I don't get sick every other week or so. So for me, it is a good thing that I found out I have asthma.

Even though 2013 wasn't my best year, it also brought a lot of good things. I started this blog, dipdyed my hair for the first time, got some new friends and I got my first job! Also, I've been feeling so much happier for the past two months. I still have a panic attack every now and then, but I don't let them stop me from doing things anymore. They were so bad somewhere halfway this year (I was barely able to go to school) but I'm doing much better now.

I've got a lot of exciting things planned for 2014. In January, I'll have saved up enough money to buy a good camera (the Canon EOS 600D for those of you wondering) which means better quality photos and videos! I really want to start blogging more and making more videos. In 2014 I will start on my last year of high school and I need to seriously thing about what I'm going to do after. Only time will tell.

Was 2013 a good year for you? What do you have planned for 2014? Let me know in the comments ^.^

Have a good year
XX :)

No comments:

Post a Comment