Tuesday 6 August 2013

Summer Favourites: Coconut Body Scrub from The Body Shop


Summer trends come and go, but there's one summer trend that never changes: soft, shiny legs (unless some day hairy gorilla legs get super fashionable). And how do you get these silky smooth legs? Scrub! My skin is very dry and sensitive, so I had quite some trouble with getting them supersoft. One day, when my legs were full of razor bumps and red spots, I decided enough was enough and I was going to invest in a good body scrub. I wandered through The Body Shop, smelling all the amazing scents and looking at all the gorgeous scrubs, when I spotted this one. It's for normal to dry skin and it smells amazing. But does it scrub as good as it smells? Yes, it does. It makes my legs sooo soft and smooth and the skin on my legs looks so much better from how it did a few months ago. I've tried out some other scrubs from Sabon and other brands and they were okay, but this scrub is by far my favourite! 


I think this was my last Summer Favourites post this year, because I don't know what I should write about next and I think there have been enough Summer Favourites this year ^.^ If you're looking for a good scrub, I definitely recommend this one (unless you hate the smell of coconuts).

Have a nice day!
XXXX ;)

1 comment: