Sunday 21 July 2013

Introducing: The Cute Couple Challenge Contest!



Hi guys! This is the first challenge of The Cute Couple Challenge Contest: The Chubby Bunny Challenge! Let me introduce you to my friends, Daniël and Mireille. They came up with the idea of doing lots of challenges and posting them on Youtube. They don't have a Youtube channel, so we just post them on mine! For a few months, they've been acting like a really clingy couple, but the fun thing is, THEY'RE NOT A COUPLE. It's all just a joke, but sometimes it scares me a little (they once spent two hours picking out baby names, for example). But hey, it's extremely funny because they piss off everyone and make them think they're a couple. So that's where the name comes from. So far, we've already done 4 challenges, and this is the first one! Enjoy!

Mireille vs. Daniël

1 - 0

Have a nice day! :)
Bye XX

Oh, I completely forgot to mention that Mireille has her own blog as well and you should totally check it out!
http://isittimeforbreakfastyet.wordpress.com/

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I don't know what to say...

    I won! ^^

    ReplyDelete