Thursday 27 June 2013

Music of the moment #2


Yay! Another day of being ill! No, seriously guys, I'm fed up with it. I want to feel better again and be able to go to school.. Enough with the self-pity now, being ill does mean that I have a lot of time to listen to music, so I thought I'd write another music of the moment today! ^.^

1. Popular Song - MIKA ft. Ariana Grande



I've listened to this song so many times in the past few weeks! I love that it has elements from Wicked's Popular and I love the music video. I think the story behind this song is very relatable and their voices fit together well.

2. The Phantom of the Opera 25th Anniversary album



Ever since I saw the 25th anniversary on dvd, I've been obsessed with The Phantom. The music is so beautifully written and the show is stunning. Now I want to go to London so badly to see the show! I also love Sierra Boggess as Christine, she has such an amazing voice and I just adore her ^.^

3. Warrior - Demi Lovato




I was never a big fan of Demi Lovato, but the last couple of days I've really started to like her. Not only her music, but also the fact that she tries to teach girls to love themselves as they are. She's been through a lot, but she's learned from it and I think that she's very wise. Warrior is a good example of how her music reflects that.

4. Part Of Your World - Sierra Boggess



Disney + Sierra Boggess + musical theatre = perfection. Well, in my opinion, at least :p Being ill brings out the most childish version of me, so I've been listening to lots of Disney songs :)

5. Things We Lost In The Fire - Bastille



Haven't got much to say about this. Just an awesome song from an awesome band.

So, these were some songs that I've been listening to a lot. Any recommendations for other music that I just have to listen to?

Bye! XX

1 comment: