Saturday 22 June 2013

Hi there!


Hello people of the internet! Today I will be giving you a little update on life, since I haven't blogged for two weeks :p So, what have I actually been doing for the past two weeks? First of all, school was superbusy. It's almost summer vacation, but our teachers always plan all of our tests in the last few weeks, which means that they're as busy as a New York street at rush hour. Only two more weeks to go, though, and I don't have any tests in the last week, so it's almost over! I hope that my anxiety will get better then, too. If you have anxiety, you'll know that anxiety and stress makes a really bad combination, so the past few weeks have been difficult for me. I hope the anxiety will go away soon and I can finally be happy fulltime again! ^.^


Something else that's happened is, that my laptop has given up on life :(. It already had a lot of problems and I was looking for a new one, but I hadn't expected the death of my laptop to come so soon. I also lost all of my pictures. There might be a way to get them back, but I fear the worst. I know I should've saved them somewhere else too, but I guess it's too late now :(. But, we must remember to always look on the bright side of life, because I got a new laptop!


It has the new version of Windows, and I think it looks really cool. I think it's pretty hard to find out how everything works, but that'll come with time. I'm happy with it, because it's way faster than my old one and my internet connection finally works properly. Yay! The only thing I really have to get used to is the keyboard, since it's very different from the one on my old laptop.


I have also been playing the piano a lot more recently. I've only had lessons for three months, but I think I've developed my piano skills quite far already :p. I love it more and more every single day and I practice lots ^.^ Right now I'm working on On My Own from Les Mis :)

The last thing I've done in the past two weeks, is watching Sherlock season 1 and 2. I usually don't watch detectives, but I watched an episode once with my brother, and it looked awesome, so I decided to watch all the episodes and holy guacamole Sherlock is amazing! I can definitely say that I am Sherlocked. People who have watched it will know what I mean ;)

Sooo, that's it! What have you guys been up to for the past few weeks? Tell me in the comments, I love reading them C:

Bye! XX

1 comment: