Monday 20 May 2013

DIY Masquerade Ice Queen Mask


A couple of days ago, I was really bored so I started watching videos on Youtube, hoping to find something to do. After about an hour of watching lots of DIY videos, I came across Klairedelysart's channel. I had seen some of her videos before, but I guess I kind of forgot about them. But now, I saw that she has these awesome DIY videos with really creative projects that I haven't seen anywhere else before. Especially this one seemed pretty interesting, so I watched it, and was mindblown! I had no idea you could do something this awesome, with only a glue gun! Though I was afraid it was going to be a fail, I plugged in my glue gun and tried it myself. I don't have a face cast, so I just made it on a flat surface. It was a bit of an experiment, because I had no idea if the glue was going to be flexible, or if I could even get it off of the surface :p


Of course, it's by far not as pretty as hers, but I think I did quite a good job. It also looks quite different from hers, because I changed up the shape of the mask. I'm very pleased with the results and I think it's so cool that you can do it with only a glue gun, some nailpolish, a piece of ribbon and glitters. Just too bad I never go to masquerade balls :')

1 comment:

  1. oh wauw, wat is 'ie mooi gelukt zeg! ooit zal je vast een gelegenheid hebben waarbij je 'm kan dragen, toch?! ;)

    ReplyDelete