Thursday 21 March 2013

Wishlist spring/summer

If you know me a little bit, you'll know that I'm an extreme girly-girl who loves dresses, skirts and heels. It has always been this way and I highly doubt it'll change anytime soon. So it's not a surprise that my wishlist for this spring/summer season includes lots and lots of girly dresses. Oh, and polkadots. I absolutely love polkadots and my room is full of polkadot-printed evertything. I already own one thing that was on my wishlist; a polkadot printed bikini. My friend showed it to me and I immediately fell in love with it.


If you love this bikini as much as I do, and you want it too, click here for the top, and here for the bottom 
Though I know I'll probably never wear it, I really want a maxi dress for the beach. I saw some really cute ones on Boohoo but I'm not sure what I want yet. It has to be a lightweight fabric, so that it flows in the wind, if you know what I mean.

I also want a few more dresses. A girl can never have enough dresses, right? I'm currently looking for a nice polkadot printed dress, because I came to the sudden realization that I own only one polkadot printed piece of clothing, and it's old from wearing it too much. If you know a webshop where they sell awesome (and affordable) polkadot dresses, please leave a link in the comments!


You love them or you hate them: disco pants. I don't own a pair so I don't have any experience with them, but I'd really like to try them out. They seem so comfortable and you can style them in so many ways! The only thing that's holding me back from buying them, is the prize. The ones I've seen so far were all super expensive, and considering the fact that I only have 50 euros a month to spend on clothes, I can't afford to buy them :(. Oh well, I just need to get off my lazy ass and get a job :p You can get these discopants here.

These are all the items on my wishlist that I can think of right now. Thanks for reading and feel free to share your wishlist in the comments below ^.^

Bye X

No comments:

Post a Comment